Master Data Analyst
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
- Able to work with various stakeholders;
- Self-motivated, results driven, and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving results;
- Stress and pressure resilient;
- Abilities to organize, plan and prioritize;
- Analytical skills;
- Able to respect deadlines;
- SAP knowledge represents an advantage;
- English knowledge.
- Creates and maintains services suppliers master data;
- Checks VAT codes for marketplace sellers;
- Checks merchandise suppliers and customers suppliers master data;
- Maintains the green tax master data;
- Checks accuracy of VAT code of products master data;
- Checks and maintains accuracy of payment terms for suppliers.