This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs HMI Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Good English knowledge
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
• Knowledge of electronics, automation and vehicles
• Contribute to customer satisfaction by defining customer use and expectations, this is done especially by participating in the development and knowledge-building of the concerned service
• Contribute to the vehicle's robustness when used by the customer by ensuring that the service is deployed in the innovation projects and by providing support for the service's deployment in the projects
- Managing the performance validation plan within his metier
- Monitoring the compliance of vehicles in the performance specifications and suggesting ways to improve performance if there is a deviation