Access Delivery Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC active
View all jobs Access Delivery Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Huawei Enterprise Business Group is glad to welcome you, a young capable engineer, to join the Access Delivery team. You have the chance to join a team of enthusiastic people who want to build a strong connected, well instructed and customer focused team that will delivery projects from all Europe for our Enterprise Access products – OLT(MA Series, SmartAX Series), ONT(EchoLife HG Series).
- Onsite delivery and remote delivery projects from all Europe for our Enterprise Access products – OLT (MA Series, SmartAX Series), ONT (EchoLife HG Series);
- Responsible for project delivery in-time rate, high quality and customer satisfaction;
- Take first corrective actions to isolate and neutralize reported incidents and if necessary escalate to next technical level support;
- Troubleshoot hardware or software problems, identify root cause and provide an effective solution within contractual SLA time;
- Performing network upgrades/ updates in accordance with the Change Management
- Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure or upgrade IP products and
- Use trouble ticketing system for tracking customer interactions and fault analysis;
- Identify customers concerns and critical problems based on customer interaction.
- Willing to travel in Europe at least 3-6 months per year.
- Familiar with TCP/IP & OSI protocol stacks.
- Knowledge of routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, IS-IS) and MPLS VPN, IPV6, BFD;
- Knowledge of switching technologies and protocols (Vlans, STP, PPPOE, DHCP, Qos);
- Knowledge of VOIP technologies and protocols (H248, MGCP, SIP);
- Knowledge of xPON technologies and protocols (GPON/EPON);
- Strong troubleshooting skills (able to analyze debug outputs and packet captures);
- Experience with U2000;
- English and any other languages (speaking and writing);
- More than 1 year work experience in system integration or telecommunication will have priority.
- Motivational salary package;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hand-on experience and lab testing;
- Great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to this Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community;
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support (after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products);
- Young and motivated team that want to constantly grow.