Access Delivery Engineer
Huawei Enterprise Business Group is glad to welcome you, a young capable engineer, to join the Access Delivery team. You have the chance to join a team of enthusiastic people who want to build a strong connected, well instructed and customer focused team that will delivery projects from all Europe for our Enterprise Access products – OLT(MA Series, SmartAX Series), ONT(EchoLife HG Series).
- Onsite delivery and remote delivery projects from all Europe for our Enterprise Access products – OLT (MA Series, SmartAX Series), ONT (EchoLife HG Series);
- Responsible for project delivery in-time rate, high quality and customer satisfaction;
- Take first corrective actions to isolate and neutralize reported incidents and if necessary escalate to next technical level support;
- Troubleshoot hardware or software problems, identify root cause and provide an effective solution within contractual SLA time;
- Performing network upgrades/ updates in accordance with the Change Management
- Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure or upgrade IP products and
- Use trouble ticketing system for tracking customer interactions and fault analysis;
- Identify customers concerns and critical problems based on customer interaction.
- Willing to travel in Europe at least 3-6 months per year.
- Familiar with TCP/IP & OSI protocol stacks.
- Knowledge of routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, IS-IS) and MPLS VPN, IPV6, BFD;
- Knowledge of switching technologies and protocols (Vlans, STP, PPPOE, DHCP, Qos);
- Knowledge of VOIP technologies and protocols (H248, MGCP, SIP);
- Knowledge of xPON technologies and protocols (GPON/EPON);
- Strong troubleshooting skills (able to analyze debug outputs and packet captures);
- Experience with U2000;
- English and any other languages (speaking and writing);
- More than 1 year work experience in system integration or telecommunication will have priority.
- Motivational salary package;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hand-on experience and lab testing;
- Great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to this Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community;
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support (after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products);
- Young and motivated team that want to constantly grow.