Transformation Controlling Support
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Transformation Controlling Support active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Possible areas of responsibilities
- Handle ordering process end to end (incl. follow up on status of the purchase orders);
- Manage Purchase Orders (from opening to closing of a PO);
- Invoice handling (checking the invoice, arrange for GR booking);
- Support in analysis of actual financial data;
- Provide accurate actual data for monthly reporting and analysis;
- Reconciliation of financial data deriving from different databases (Planview, SAP, Controlling Board);
- Sharing files efficiently free of errors, performing quality and content checks;
- Creation or modification of projects (team members, project lifetime, delegates) in Planview/SNOW;
- Resource management (allocation of working time for externals and for internal employees) in Planview/ SNOW;
- Extraction and aggregation of data (various reports);
- Support in timely, compliant and accurate month end close in regards to provisioning and capitalization of projects.
- Perform controlling ad-hoc tasks ensuring quality input for the customer (. supplier and project leads);
- Support the team with improving existing templates, global standard settings and harmonization among the existing reports.
- At least 1 years of relevant work experience;
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics or Financials);
- Knowledge of MS Office (Think cell, Outlook, Excel, - advantageous);
- Fluent English written and spoken (Additional languages preferred);
- Entrepreneur mindset;
- Excellent in data management / Handling various databases;
- First experience within commercial environment.
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Reliable work attitude;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor;
- Proactive behavior and engagement within a dynamic controlling workflow;
- Self-confidence or ability to handle stress and challenging timely work requests;
- Structured thinking;
- Capability to communicate in multiple languages;
- Cross functional collaboration across different areas to achieve overall business understanding.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.Transformation Controlling Support