Game Presenter - Bucharest
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices in Latvia and Malta, and a UK office in central London too, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
Whether or not you have previous experience in the casino or live gaming sectors, we believe you can do your best at Evolution and have a career and lifestyle that will fulfill your potential. Interested in joining us? We offer exciting opportunities for dealers, hosts, operational and support staff, gaming developers and others, primarily at our two central live broadcast studios in Latvia and in Malta.
You will love:
° Living and working abroad
° Putting on a show and being in the center of attention
° Socializing with people from all walks of life
° Being the image of world renowned brands
° Shift work (day, afternoon, night)
° Working with your hands
This will be you:
° An ambassador of our team in Bucharest
° A flexible and reliable member of our team
° An entertainer for your players
° You will manage the games and ensure fair play
° A professional
For the interview, you will need:
° A valid passport
° One or two references from previous employers
° A clean police conduct (or proof of application thereof)
How will you day look like?
• Act as live on-camera Game Presenter for many different casino games for online players, including Live Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, Three Card Poker, Casino Hold'em and Dreamcatcher
• Communicate with players throughout the game using English
• Attend training courses/workshops as required and strive to continually improve technical skills
• Flexible attitude towards modifications in job priorities, such as changes in shift hours, covering colleague absences where/when required etc.
Do you have what it takes?
• Good English skills
• Good communication and social skills
• Ability to work well in a team
• Willing to learn and to gain international experience
• Customer Service skills
• Previous experience in the service or casino industry is desirable, but by no means essential.
• At least secondary school level.
If your answer is “Yes” and you got what it takes, then come and join us, we are eager to meet you.
Working with more top-tier operators than any other provider in our marketplace, we lead the way in B2B Live Casino services delivered to our customers’ players via multiple channels and devices. Through our innovative software, well-established enterprise-class infrastructure and people, we add real value to our customers’ gaming businesses.
Our mission To make operators successful and provide an excellent user experience for their end users.
Our vision To be the leading Live Casino provider in the world.
Our values Being alive to every opportunity is our overarching value, backed up by integrity, teamwork, innovation, flexibility and reliability.