Sales Finance Analyst (German B2)
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Microsoft Office skills essential, advanced level in Excel and Databases
• Oracle and Hyperion Planning experience is a plus
• Upper intermediate level of English mandatory
• Other European language intermediate level (written and verbal)
• Innovation and problem solving
• Solution focused
• Communication and influencing
• Teamwork and co-operation
• Results orientation
• Flexibility and organizational commitment
• Service orientation
• Provide finance and analytical support to the country and regional Sales Controllers
• Maintain a timely and accurate sales finance processes and reporting.
• Sales reporting and Sales close
• Provide a daily report of sales performance analysis, to be used within the sales department
• Calculating and reporting annual audits and no starts
• Ensuring the implementation progress is maintained to drive accurate reporting of sales backlog
• Liaison with Sales and wider business to ensure sales is in line with Global policy, ensuring thus adherence to sales controls
• Assist the Sales Controllers in projects to improve efficiency and accuracy
• Other ad hoc tasks, as required by the Sales Controller
• Maintaining awareness and support of ADP policies and procedures
• Load Sales numbers into Financial Reporting system Hyperion Planning
• Calculating and reporting Sales associate and Sales Leader commissions
• Processing of sales orders including ensuring all back up documentation
• SOX Compliance