FOS IT Support Specialist
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop is present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations.
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
To join our team, you will need:
Education: IT Diploma or equivalent - relevant work experience over a longer time
- Previous experience in comparable role
- Minimum 3 years of experience preferably in Sales applications
- Working experience in sales call centers and/or tire business would be an asset
Knowledge & Skills:
- Accepts responsibility & accountability.
- Good communication skills, talking and writing
- IT knowledge especially SAP applications and MS Office (Access, optional).
- Ability to work to demanding deadlines
- Team approach
- Flexible & open minded, able to accept continuous change
- Must be able to work without supervision
- Languages: Fluent on high level in English, German or French would be an asset
Primary Purpose of the Position:
- Be the specialist in FOS NG systems and country settings incl. Ejob. Support the FOS Support Manager in the monthly ticket management and testing.
- Responsible for creating/writing test scenarios, testing and permanent documentation update. Interface between FOS users who raised tickets and IT to ensure solution.
- FOS Support Manager back up for emergencies and daily operational questions from the countries.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate incoming incident and bug tickets – replicate issues in test systems
- Make sure all sprint related tickets are closed and documented in Jira
- Write and update test scenarios. Perform ticket development monthly testing and documentation
- Write and update user manuals and publish for country (front office) usage
- Identify system improvements to FOS, work with the FOS IT development Team to deliver. Explore other technological advancements to enhance system capability
- Back up for FOS Support Manager
- Support daily country users facing issues
- Urgent correction evaluation together with IT
- Create urgent EKN when necessary
- Close EKN and include testing documentation