EMEA Demand Activation (# 3020863)
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
Education and Experience Required:
• BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
• 7+ years marketing experience.
• Partner, sales, industry, channel experience or equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
• Thorough knowledge of working with large partners and managing product/ service/solution lifecycle.
• In-depth knowledge of industry and customer segments and demand generation program.
• Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build and manage virtual teams.
• Excellent negotiating skills.
• Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
• Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills.
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
What will your role be and what will your role consist of?
• Helps develop and execute marketing campaigns together with local / regional marketing team
• Helps with increasing of the marketing Return of Investment ( ROI) through the Marketing Generated Opportunities / Marketing Influenced Opportunities ( MGO / MIO )
• Applies the new Retain , Acquire , Develop (RAD) program along with the local / regional marketing team
• Works together with local and remote team members to ensure that process and operations are running smoothly and delivering on the agreed results and timelines
• Develops and maintains a close relationship with the sales , sales operations , telemarketing and marketing team and attends regular calls and meetings with those teams
•Provides active support to all marketing stakeholders from the country / region marketing teams on a regular basis
• Provides assistance in measuring and highlighting the impact of the Marketing Campaigns that are being run locally / regionally
• Supports new methods and solutions that improve CLSM process in order to deliver better results
• Provides support in designing and setting up Lead Nurturing campaigns , EDM , organizing local or marketing campaigns/events
How will we help your personal and professional development?
• We don’t label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
• Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
• New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
• It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
• Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
• Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
• Your additional benefits package:
• Medical services subscription
• 24 paid holidays
• Lunch tickets
• Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
• Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea and fruits
• Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)