Technical Assistant for the Legal Department (M/F)
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 4.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 550 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
• Bachelor degree;
• 1+ years of experience, ideally in a multinational company within the IT/software industry or in an international law firm;
• Fluent English and German language skills (key requirement);
• Good knowledge of MS Office, SharePoint and preferably Teams;
• Knowledge in HotDocs and/or MS Office macro programming is a plus;
• Ability to digest complex information, form a distinct point of view, and communicate it in a clear and relevant way;
• Self-driven and authentic, able to work on tight deadlines;
• Reliable team player, service-oriented, with very good communication skills and structured approach.
• Administrative support for the firm-wide legal team in English and German;
• Coordination of requests sent to the Legal Department;
• Entering and maintaining requests in a SharePoint-based management system; administering the system;
•Creating templates in HotDocs; administering MS Teams;
• Making travel arrangements, reviewing invoices and dealing with other administrative tasks.
We offer you:
• The opportunity to work independently in a successful company, as part of an international team;
• A modern work environment in a dynamic industry;
• A benefits package, which includes: performance bonuses, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowances.