Technical Assistant for the Legal Department (M/F)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Technical Assistant for the Legal Department (M/F) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• Bachelor degree;
• 1+ years of experience, ideally in a multinational company within the IT/software industry or in an international law firm;
• Fluent English and German language skills (key requirement);
• Good knowledge of MS Office, SharePoint and preferably Teams;
• Knowledge in HotDocs and/or MS Office macro programming is a plus;
• Ability to digest complex information, form a distinct point of view, and communicate it in a clear and relevant way;
• Self-driven and authentic, able to work on tight deadlines;
• Reliable team player, service-oriented, with very good communication skills and structured approach.
• Administrative support for the firm-wide legal team in English and German;
• Coordination of requests sent to the Legal Department;
• Entering and maintaining requests in a SharePoint-based management system; administering the system;
•Creating templates in HotDocs; administering MS Teams;
• Making travel arrangements, reviewing invoices and dealing with other administrative tasks.
We offer you:
• The opportunity to work independently in a successful company, as part of an international team;
• A modern work environment in a dynamic industry;
• A benefits package, which includes: performance bonuses, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowances.