Management Accountant Intercompany
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schlumberger active.
Vezi toate job-urile Management Accountant Intercompany active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Schlumberger engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar)
- 3+ years strong computer experience of MS Office
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management skills
- Professional and with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to prioritize issues
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written
- Self-motivated, results oriented
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech)
- Other languages a plus
- Integrity, tenacity and adaptability in complex situations and an often changing environment
- Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
- Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality of any information pertaining to the company or its employees
- Capacity to perform highly , both individually and within a team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with all organizational levels
ACCOUNTING, REPORTING AND CONTROLLING ACTIVITIES
- Responsible for the completion of Intercompany activity within the centralized global intercompany team for the company and ensuring policy/procedural compliance of the standard intercompany activities
- Completion of intercompany A/R-A/P month end confirmations, as necessary
- Consolidation of month end reconciliation files to determine out of balance values
- Payments proposal including netting process and settlements, where applicable for responsible entities
- Provide in depth financial analysis of intercompany balance sheet accounts;
- Support the day to day accounting requirements
- Analyzing actual results to reconcile financial accounts, taking responsibility for all balances and resolution of queries;
- Responsibility for QCC controls
- Responsibility for closing the financial books for multiple legal entities
- Responsibility to support Internal and External Audit requirements
- Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis
- Coordinating, generating, reviewing and distributing standard reports such as monthly financial analysis
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise