Financial IT Solutions Junior, starting date: 1st July, 2018
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mazars Consulting active
View all jobs Financial IT Solutions Junior, starting date: 1st July, 2018 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Tasks and responsibilities
The core element of the role will be the effective support of the InControl 2.0 platform for both internal and external users, as well as any other financial solutions deployed at a later stage.
- Provide solutions to clients via ticketing application, emails or chatting;
- Supports the clients in all aspects through to problem resolution;
- Maintain high standards for client support services;
- Identify and resolve technical issues;
- Provide feedback to the team manager;
- Documenting issues and resolutions on a daily basis;
- Develop monitoring and reporting of data flows;
- Be involved in the implementation phase of new applications, in building training documention or following up on various project matters;
- Create a knowledge base with updates and maintenance of technical documentation.
- Education: Graduate/ Final Year Student Bachelor/ Master in Economics, Business, Computer Science or Industrial Engineering.
- Relevant expertise:
- 0 – 2 years of related work experience;
- Experience in a related function either as part of service support, IT or Finance organization is a plus.
- Special knowledge:
- Advanced level of English;
- Advanced in one of the following languages: French, German, Spanish.
- Communication skills
- Good communication skills;
- Structured approach tailored to the audience.
Internal: support related communications; presentations; potential training preparation.
- A team player that shows flexibility and perseverance in managing a good working relationship with colleagues and internal stakeholders;
- Customer orientation, detail focused and problem solving attitude;
- Able to communicate problems/issues to internal clients in a non-technical manner;
- Willingness and self motivation to learn new systems, processes and procedures;
- Previous successful client service experience is considered an advantage;
- Ability to analyze, prioritize and execute tasks;
- Experience of working in a global, virtual environment is considered an advantage.
- Results & Performance (Self Starter, Assertiveness, Goal Accountability);
- Customer Centric (Responsiveness and Follow Through, External Perspective/Focus on Clients);
- Personal Effectiveness (Listening & Receptivity/Clear & Effective Communication, Collaboration);
- Business Acumen (Analyzing & Diagnosing, Decisiveness).