Coordination Junior for Accounting Clients
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mazars Consulting active
View all jobs Coordination Junior for Accounting Clients active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Tasks and responsibilities
The core element of the role will be the effective support of any client coordination activities. This includes monitoring of client services delivery, reporting, preparation of documentation and presentations in support of coordination processes, administrative tasks (updating databases, project plans, SharePoint etc).
- Support seniors during the client coordination activities;
- Monitor the service delivery;
- Raise awarness of potential risk areas including potential escalations and address mitigations;
- Provide feedback on areas of improvements to the team manager;
- Document issues and resolutions as applicable;
- Support in creating the client coordination knowledge base.
- Education: Graduate/ Final Year Student in Finance or Economics.
- Relevant expertise:
- 0 - 2 years of related work experience;
- Experience in a related function, as part of sales, or finance organizations is a plus.
- Special knowledge:
- Advanced level of English;
- Advanced in one of the following languages: French, German, Spanish.
- Communication skills
- Advanced communication skills both verbal and written;
- Structured approach tailored to the audience.
Internal: support related communications; presentations; various reporting.
- Aware of business etiquette and mirroring it;
- Team player that shows flexibility and perseverance in managing good working relationship with colleagues and internal stakeholders;
- Customer orientation, detail focused and problem solving attitude;
- Willingness and self motivation to learn new systems, processes and procedures;
- Ability to analyze, prioritize and execute tasks;
- Experience of working in a global, virtual environment is considered an advantage.
- Results & Performance (Self Starter, Assertiveness, Goal Accountability);
- Customer Centric (Responsiveness and Follow Through, External Perspective/Focus on Clients);
- Personal Effectiveness (Listening & Receptivity/Clear & Effective Communication, Collaboration);
- Business Acumen (Analyzing & Diagnosing, Decisiveness).