SLM eSign, emPower, Communication services and BPA - IT TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs SLM eSign, emPower, Communication services and BPA - IT TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
The Service Level Manager (SLM) (m/f) eSign, emPower, Communication services and BPA will be the main face to the customer in regard to IT service related topics. In detail the SLM tasks include: * Ensuring that the current and future service requirements of customers are identified, understood and documented in SLA and SLR documents * Negotiating and agreeing levels of service to be delivered with the customer (either internal or external); formally documenting these levels of service in SLAs * Ensuring that service reports are produced for each customer service and that breaches of SLA targets are highlighted, investigated and actions taken to prevent their recurrence * Ensuring that service performance reviews are scheduled, carried out with customers regularly and are documented with agreed actions progressed * Reviewing service scope, SLAs, OLAs and other agreements on a regular basis, ideally at least annually * Identifying all key stakeholders and customers * Developing relationships and communication with stakeholders, customers and key users * Defining and agreeing complaints and their recording, management, escalation, where necessary, and resolution * Provider steering: Responsible of service delivery regarding problem solving and continual service improvement, lead service review meetings
* Academic degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Business Informatics or similar educational background
* IT Service Management skills and ITIL knowledge is a plus
* Basic knowledge in IT Project Management
* Familiar with IT systems, Web 2.0 technologies, experience with collaboration platforms such as Microsoft O365 and IBM platforms and products:
* O365 based Applications
* Custom Lotus-Notes based Applications
* Custom Web-Applications and Web Services
* Fluent English - written and spoken (German is a plus)
* Very good negotiation skills and ability to find workable solutions for all stakeholders
* Excellent communication and moderation skills
* Structured, result and customer oriented work style and motivation to work in a team
* Experience with HP Service Manager is a plus
*Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team *Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits *Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.) *Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area) *Stability *International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities *Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.