Sales Representative (Tires Division)
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
* Responsible for developing sales to customers (PLT tire dealers, car dealer networks, fleets, etc.) , assigned accounts and/or from allocated area; responsible for the systematic improvement of customer portfolio and profitability (according to company goals)
* Develops long term relationships with designated customers
* Monitors allocated customer activity / from assigned area, in terms of volumes, SOB, credit risk and makes proposals for concrete actions from these reviews
* Participate in the preparation and submission of offers for assigned customers / from the designated area. Is responsible for sales volumes, SOB, brand mix, profitability and credit risk management (including revenues from them) at assigned customers / area
* Is responsible for sizing of dedicated stock for assigned customer / allocated area (if any) in order to cover their real needs and at the end of a season the remaining volumes to fit the maximum level communicated by sales management department
* Runs TTM specific activities within the department and at designated customers together with sales department management
* Estimate sales volumes to assigned customers, makes price analysis and proposals of credit conditions.
* Prepares proposals of contract arrangements with particular customers, according to company standards
* Develops the customers network for sales of PLT tires (Tire dealers, car dealers, fleets, etc.) in the designated area
* Implements the sales strategy approved by management of department, on the assigned territory and at allocated customers
* Prepares and periodical submits activity, sales, market reports, etc. in accordance with the requirements of the sales department management.
* Collects data and prepares reports about the market (customers existing and potential sellout, competitors, etc.)
* Regularly visits allocated customers / from allocated territory in accordance with the requirements of the sales department management
* Based in the South part of Romania or Bucharest
* University degree in Economics, Engineering, etc.;
* Min. 3 years experience in B2B sales, in automotive industry;
* Tires sales experience represents an advantage
* Previous experience in a multinational environment is a plus;
* Advanced English language skills;
* Microsoft Office knowledge;
* Valid driver license B cat.
* Excellent communication and interaction skills;
* Results and customer orientation;
* Willingness to travel more than 70% of the working time.
* Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits
* Professional Development Opportunities
* International Work Environment
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.