- Advanced knowledge of PHP 5;
- Solid knowledge of software engineering principles (OOP, Design Patterns, Agile best practices, etc.);
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL;
- Advanced knowledge of APIs, web protocols and services (REST, HTTP, Microservices, etc.)
- Experience building large-scale applications and refactoring it;
- Caching: Memcache, Redis
- Good knowledge of MVC architecture is mandatory (CodeIgniter, Symfony, Phalcon, etc..);
- Experience with source code management strategies (e.g. forking, branching), and release management (GIT).
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various product components and system resources;
- Strong problem solving capacities;
- Highly responsible for the quality of the work you deliver;
- Good communication skills;
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines;
- Able to work in a team as well as independently.