Coordination Junior for Accounting Clients
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. As of January 1st, 2017, Mazars operates throughout the 79 countries that make up its integrated partnership. Mazars draws upon the expertise of 18,000 women and men led by 950 partners. We assist clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global players as well as start-ups and public organisations, at every stage of their development.
Present in Bucharest since 1995, we have been supporting international investors looking forward to setting up businesses all over the country. For our Romanian clients we provide an independent, reliable and recognized signature, indispensable for their national and international growth.
1. Education: Graduate/ Final Year Student in Finance or Economics.
2. Relevant expertise:
• 0 - 2 years of related work experience;
• Experience in a related function, as part of sales, or finance organizations is a plus.
3. Special knowledge
• Advanced level of English;
• Advanced in one of the following languages: French, German, Spanish.
• Support seniors during the client coordination activities;
• Monitor the service delivery;
• Raise awareness of potential risk areas including potential escalations and address mitigations;
• Provide feedback on areas of improvements to the team manager;
• Document issues and resolutions as applicable;
• Support in creating the client coordination knowledge base.