Financial Controller AZ Consulting
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Financial Controller AZ Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Financial Controller we are looking for will support on different financial activities, having the following responsibilities:
- Generate monthly financial P&L Dashboard and standard reports to Senior Management;
- Facilitation of monthly invoicing process on a global scale;
- Weekly capacity management monitoring and comparison with actual utilization;
- Drive cost controlling activities and support accounting processes, such as cost reimbursements, provisions for outstanding invoices etc.
- Analyses and evaluation of monthly financial result including revenues, cost information, FTE, project budgets (incl. expenses for consultants);
- Coordination in close collaboration with central Finance department of yearly planning of FTE, revenue and cost as well as commenting on actual results and forecasting in monthly reporting cycle;
- Performance of business analyses and drafting of presentations to support the Management in decision-making;
- Project portfolio and contract management;
- Further develop existing controlling tools and reports, initiate new analyses and systems, KPIs, etc.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in Controlling in an international environment;
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics or Financials);
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Thinkcell add-in);
- Experience with SAP (FI, COPA, BW, BO);
- Fluent English written and spoken (Additional languages preferred);
- Entrepreneur mindset.
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Strong analytical and structured mindset;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor;
- Proactive behavior and engagement within a dynamic controlling environment;
- Self-confidence or ability to handle stress and challenging timely work requests;
- Outstanding team player with all stakeholders.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.