Junior Support System Power Engineer
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
• BS/MS degree, preferable in energy, telecom, mechanical, computer science, automation or electronic field
• 1-3 years of relevant technical support experience working with any Power System Solutions - conventional, renewable or hybrid
• Availability for business trips in Asia, Africa and Central America (app. 25% of working time)
• Microsoft Office proficiency
• Basic PM skills and performance oriented attitude
• Proficient in English; written and oral communication in French would be an advantage
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2000 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations.
To support our quick power business line expansion, monitoring, R&D and after sales projects, we need 3 Support Power System Engineer in our Group Support Power Team that is growing with new team members and new competencies.
Working in our After Sales Departament from Romania, the support power system engineer we are looking for, must be able to sustain the fast growth of the organization, cultural diversity and the implementation of new, diverse and innovative solutions such as hybrid power technologies.
Reporting to the After Sales Team Leader, the right candidates will be exposed to a high level of power technologies, especially hybrid and off-grid systems, like: off-grid photovoltaic applications, regulators (PWM, MPPT), converters, rectifier, inverters and 48Vdc nominal system voltage, generators, Ethernet and GSM modems, batteries systems (OPzS, OpzV, AGM and Li-Ion batteries), mini grid solutions, LV/MV grid-connected power systems. Our technical solutions for telecommunications sites have also Technical Buildings Infrastructure and Environment components (Shelters, MSC, Data Center, UPS, HVAC).
Our support power engineers will be responsible for sustaining the implementation projects and the after sales activities. The right candidates should be available for business travel on site, to help training the subsidiary colleagues and commissioning the equipments on site and remote support. The main areas for deploying telecom equipment are Asia, Africa and Central America.
• Analyzing documentation for technical solutions
• Offering implementation support for technical power solutions based on diverse technologies like diesel, solar, wind and hybrid power systems
• Conducting various technical trainings on conventional, hybrid and renwable technologies
• Overseeing the instalation, maintenance and commisioning for various projects
• Collecting feedback from clients and sites
• Offering support in the process of exceeding diverse technical implementation challenges
• Remote support for installation and commissioning (solar, hybrid applications)
• Motivating salary and performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative and international energy projects
• Opportunity to interact with diverse cultures and power technologies
• Performance-based career and development opportunities in a multicultural environment
• Training and certifications
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation and others)