Coordonator Securizare aprovizionare
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs Coordonator Securizare aprovizionare active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
The Blockage Management Engineer is responsible with finding appropriate solutions in order to lift the blockages by supporting the Blockage Management Leaders and by supplying the means of blockage deployment and monitoring until they are solved.
Will act as an interface between the production and the suppliers
Must find the best solutions to avoid the shortage
- Conceiving the blockage implementation documentation (blockage order, technical directive) in English and French and subsequently transmitting it to the Technical Hubs;
- Checking the parts’ references (if they exist) and their availability;
- Ensuring with the Parts & Accessories Logistics Department that necessary parts are monitored and made available throughout the blockage;
- Collaborating and following up with various departments in order to efficiently lift the blockages;
- Closing and archiving the blockages.
Very good communicator and very good stress resistance, positive attitude, creative, dynamic