Junior Office Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Office Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a fast-growing enterprise software/tech company with document management at the core and workflows on top to adapt to client business processes with Headquarters in San-Francisco. Currently they are launching a new branch in Bucharest, as well.
- 1 year work experience preferably in an administrative/scretarial/receptionist role
- Fluent English speaker (written, spoken)
- MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and professional demeanor: must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytic skills
- Client service mentality exhibiting excellent customer service skills, sound judgment and discretion at all times
- Responsive to changing priorities and works well under pressure
- Self-starter who is passionate about performing a job well done
- Must be reliable, responsible and dependable
- Provide office reception services, including responding to and routing all incoming calls
- Provide general support to visitors including check-in organize office operations by purchasing and maintaining office equipment and supplies
- Help to plan and organize internal company functions and departmental meetings
- Organize company wellness events
Partner with HR with overflow administrative duties such as data entry/scanning tasks as necessary
Love working in small cross functional teams
Tthrive in building software that provides value to the end user
Take ownership of our code all the way to production
Work together, no cubes, no dividers, no idea blockers