As Export Coordinator you will ensure that all export shipments have all the correct shipping/delivery paperwork in order and fully legalized so that no delays occur in shipping execution.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Be the key point of contact for export and shipping issues
- Partner effectively with external customers as well as internal departments (distribution, export, customer service and supply planning) with a focus on increasing business value.
- Liaise with government agencies, embassies and chambers of commerce for the legalization of documents required for export
- Generate documentation for export shipments
- Track and follow up of shipments with forwarding companies/custom brokers
- Implement corrective action plans to correct deficiencies and/or add new controls for meeting regulatory changes
- Ensure record and maintenance of all export transactions, duties, freight forwarding expenses paid and processes are in accordance with internal and external audit requirements
- Continuously seek out opportunities to improve current processes
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
Required Education and Experience:
- Understanding of export rules and regulations, INCOTERMS, export documentation requirements, standard processes and business policies
- Language skills: English (Required); Second Language (Preferred)
- Ability to resolve complex issues and problem solve effectively
- Working knowledge of a Global Trade Management System
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent, preferably in Management, Business, Supply Chain or related field
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a high level of proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience of working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
- Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service centre environment
- Proficiency with ERP systems (e.g. SAP) and Microsoft Office
- FMCG industry work experience
- Acts Decisively and engages effectively with key stakeholders in a proactive manner
- Able to collaborate with key stakeholders
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact European.Recruitment@kellogg.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.