Forensic Technology Solutions Consultant Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC active
View all jobs Forensic Technology Solutions Consultant Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Your career is just that; yours. You choose it.
You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities.
That's why opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to work flexibly,to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
The skills, insights and connections you develop at PwC are career defining wherever your career may take you.
Talent, hard work and opportunity.
You provide the first two, we'll take care of the rest.
It's the opportunity of a lifetime. Take it.
PwC Consulting provides comprehensive financial, economic and strategic advice to companies on complex business problems. Our Forensics team uses information technology skills and expertise to help our clients manage and deal with fraud, cybercrime, and litigation issues. Our FTS services include:
• e-Discovery and computer forensics
• Cybercrime and data breach response
• Forensic data analytics
• Software development projects for internal and external clients
• Regulatory and accounting analytics
• Information risk management
• Continuous Controls Monitoring Systems for fraud detection
We ask for:
• Bachelor degree, completed or undergoing, in Computer Science, Cybernetics, Management Information Systems, Business Administration in Technology, Statistics, Data Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or related;
• Passionate about computer science, programming languages, algorithms, relational and non-relational database technologies, data science – preferably proven by academic background and/or personal projects;
• Intermediate skills in at least one of the following: C# and .NET stack (big plus), Python, C++, Java, or any other modern, preferably object oriented, general purpose programming language;
• Desire and curiosity to learn new languages and technologies;
• Knowledge of any of the database flavours: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.;
• Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, VBA for application is a plus);
• Data mining skills and knowledge of any of the well-known statistical and numerical modelling packages (R, Matlab, Octave, Python data analysis libraries, etc.) is a plus;
• Knowledge of or interest in data visualisation tools – QlikView/ Sense, Tableau, Vega, D3.js is a plus;
• Good analytical skills - structured and organised and ability to summarize complex issues;
• Fluency in English;
• Availability to travel both in Romania and abroad (10-25%);
• A bonus point for theoretical knowledge and practical exposure to machine learning and deep learning.
• Supporting the core team during fraud investigations, dispute assistance, Corporate Intelligence projects, compliance reviews by leveraging the power of technology and analytics;
• Opportunity to develop new tools and tackle challenging and interesting issues;
• Regional and international exposure;
• Work in a small and flexible task force part of a larger core team;
• Discuss findings with team leaders and follow up on review points;
• Interesting and challenging work environment;
• Flexibility in choosing the tools and frameworks you are willing to use, the result being the final measure of success;
• A systematic education process to support professional and personal development and on-the-job training;
• A professional and team-oriented work environment.