Forensic Technology Solutions Consultant Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC Romania active
View all jobs Forensic Technology Solutions Consultant Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
PwC Consulting provides comprehensive financial, economic and strategic advice to companies on complex business problems. Our Forensics team uses information technology skills and expertise to help our clients manage and deal with fraud, cybercrime, and litigation issues. Our FTS services include:
• e-Discovery and computer forensics
• Cybercrime and data breach response
• Forensic data analytics
• Software development projects for internal and external clients
• Regulatory and accounting analytics
• Information risk management
• Continuous Controls Monitoring Systems for fraud detection
We ask for:
• Bachelor degree, completed or undergoing, in Computer Science, Cybernetics, Management Information Systems, Business Administration in Technology, Statistics, Data Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or related;
• Passionate about computer science, programming languages, algorithms, relational and non-relational database technologies, data science – preferably proven by academic background and/or personal projects;
• Intermediate skills in at least one of the following: C# and .NET stack (big plus), Python, C++, Java, or any other modern, preferably object oriented, general purpose programming language;
• Desire and curiosity to learn new languages and technologies;
• Knowledge of any of the database flavours: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.;
• Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, VBA for application is a plus);
• Data mining skills and knowledge of any of the well-known statistical and numerical modelling packages (R, Matlab, Octave, Python data analysis libraries, etc.) is a plus;
• Knowledge of or interest in data visualisation tools – QlikView/ Sense, Tableau, Vega, D3.js is a plus;
• Good analytical skills - structured and organised and ability to summarize complex issues;
• Fluency in English;
• Availability to travel both in Romania and abroad (10-25%);
• A bonus point for theoretical knowledge and practical exposure to machine learning and deep learning.
• Supporting the core team during fraud investigations, dispute assistance, Corporate Intelligence projects, compliance reviews by leveraging the power of technology and analytics;
• Opportunity to develop new tools and tackle challenging and interesting issues;
• Regional and international exposure;
• Work in a small and flexible task force part of a larger core team;
• Discuss findings with team leaders and follow up on review points;
• Interesting and challenging work environment;
• Flexibility in choosing the tools and frameworks you are willing to use, the result being the final measure of success;
• A systematic education process to support professional and personal development and on-the-job training;
• A professional and team-oriented work environment.