Technical Support Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Support Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
The IT Department of Ubisoft Romania is looking for a Technical Support Analyst that will offer second level support of GNS services to all users. You are responsible for the tracking of incidents and the follow-up of user requests. You will also monitor the servers, services and the network infrastructure and take necessary actions to resolve the incidents.
• Experience as a Technical Support Analyst
• Customer service experience
• Excellent command of English, and ideally French
• Knowledge of Windows Server
• Knowledge of Unix
• Knowledge of Networking (TCP/IP, OSI)
• Knowledge of Active Directory
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Proactive and autonomous
• Ability to make complex information accessible
• Ability to work under stress
• College diploma in information technology, or equivalent experience
• Provide second level support for all GNS Services;
• Identify, research, troubleshoot and resolve basic technical issues;
• Respond to customer requests via telephone calls, emails and ticket system requests;
• Offer a high level of customer service for users with various degrees of technical proficiency;
• Document, dispatch and escalate requests to 2nd level support;
• Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction;
• Monitor targets to ensure that problems are resolved within the SLA guidelines;
• Send global communications to customers for problems affecting GNS services;
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.