Procurement Associate with French in Iasi - 1 Year Contract
- University graduate or student;
- Up to 1 year of work experience – no experience is also welcomed;
- Fluency in English and French;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Provide high quality procurement services to the client, ensuring that contractual Accenture service obligations are met;
- Create and change Purchase Orders (PO) based on client’s requirements;
- Resolve PO related issues and enquiries;
- PO change process execution based on the client’s requirement;
- Clarification of queries with suppliers and requestors/Strategic Buyers;
- Provide first line support for all users enquiries within the applied application to achieve SLA targets and maintain the appropriate control environment
What will you get?
- Competitive salary and wide range of benefits;
- Chance to become a subject matter expert for complex processes;
- Possibility to practice your language skills with native speakers;
- A professional and supportive multicultural environment;
- Expanded roles: depending on your need to develop and past performance, you will not only be involved in your day to day activities, but also take on additional roles such as trainer, service excellence focal point or career ambassador;
- Trainings delivered in classrooms or virtually and access to a mountain of knowledge;
- Possibility to go on undetermined contract within the year in the company.