Contract Manager with Polish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Contract Manager with Polish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).Requirements
- Good level of English and Polish;
- Serious, respecting deadlines;
- Analytic and organized;
- Comfortable with repetitive work and transactional activities.
The mission of the Contract Manager is to ensure the purchase to pay process for the contracts he/she is responsible for, by working together with International Contract Managers, country buyers and local purchasing team and different partners from the factories.
- makes sure the orders can be placed in the systems by the internal clients;
- investigates and solves the reason of blocked invoices for payment;
- provides support for his/her internal clients and suppliers ensuring continuity of supply activity in plants;
- respects the service level agreement;
- respects the objectives.