Controlling Analyst with English and German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Controlling Analyst with English and German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).Requirements
· Economic background;
· Fluency in English and German;
· Good Excel skills;
· Previous experience in Business Analysis/Reporting/ GL/AP/AR;
· Structured, organized and detail oriented;
· Logic approach, ability to deal with numbers.
The Controlling Analyst will assist the local financial controller, and will contribute to the improvement of accounting and financial activities.
The analyst promotes standardization by acting as an intermediary between the factory, other departments and outsourcing companies.
· Providing the financial information necessary for the monthly and yearly closing;
· Providing information for accruals and other elements necessary for the operating costs;
· Producing reports as required;
· Checking data quality, alerting and proposing actions to the local financial controller about the discrepancies that are found;
· Preparing analysis of variances from forecast;
· Preparing a first draft of the inventory analyses;
· Analyzing flows of raw materials.