Warranty Engineer- Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Warranty Engineer- Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Controlul calitatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
- Planning and introduction of the analysis procedure and/or analysis equipment;
- Support divisions for continuous improvement;
- Administration of return events; coordination of customer complaint actions;
- Responsible for Warranty Return Center budget in case of own equipment;
- Analysis of Customer complaints and tracking of feedback;
- Arrange that all quality related and safety relevant aspects during the development & launch process are covered;
- Document and report the status of claims analysis;
- Analyze returned parts by measuring and control equipment.
- University degree;
- Knowledge of specific manufacturing and test processes;
- Knowledge of specific quality methods;
- Knowledge in handling and administration of measurement equipment;
- Knowledge of electronics;
- English - advanced.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.