Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile International Recruiter active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
• Previous experience of working in recruitment agency/talent acquisition environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English and French.
• Demonstrate the ability to influence at all levels and reach successful outcomes.
• Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
• A high degree of flexibility and motivation with the ability to work autonomously.
• Experience of recruiting technical position in research, development or manufacturing
• Language skills in other European languages
The main responsibilities are:
• Requisition management.
• Taking requisition briefs from hiring managers across Europe.
• Consistently consulting with hiring managers regarding expectations.
• You will develop sourcing strategies and through the ATS technology post the requisitions on identified job boards and media.
• Directly source candidate through different sourcing channels.
• You will screen, engage and asses the candidates, making recommendations to achieve the right hire.
• You will be consistency looking to improve and add value, as such you will look to improve performance and get involved process consultation, design, implementation and improvement.
• Perform a variety of functional tasks.
We have an exciting new opportunity to work with a leading Medical Device provider as a Client Relationship Manager (CRM). In this high profile role, you will be responsible for developing a partnership directly with hiring managers, guiding their recruitment campaigns and influencing their decision making processes.
This position is focused on the permanent recruitment needs, you will use your recruitment knowledge and consulting skills, to find the right individuals for the organisation. You will have a direct impact on the success of the company.
The recruitment can vary from corporate positions for Finance, Sales and HR to technical position in Research & Development (R&D) and manufacturing, across sites in Europe. You must be able to use your knowledge to be credible and get your message across. This will require you to be an effective partner and be able to communicate at all levels.