Linux System & GUI Engineer (C++)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a company founded in 1989 with headquarters in Canada. They develop a wide range of security solutions designed to suit all requirements for industrial, banking, and the private sectors.
They are looking for a Linux System & GUI Engineer to become part of the Development team that designs, develops and implements SW applications in real time environments for both current and future security.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in SW development
- Experience in C/C++
- At least 1-year experience in QT development
- JS/WEB app development knowledge
- Responsible for developing Paradox Linux based applications and Paradox Smart TV based applications
- Working with video encoders
- Participating in defining new Paradox software products
- Participating in “Proof of concepts” development phase
- Work according to Paradox procedures (coding, source control, documentation etc.
- Work according to plans and time tables as defined for the projects
- Admit frequent status reports regarding the work plan to management (team leader, manager, project manager, etc.)
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and adapt to project needs
- Task orientation, initiative