Student for HR Administration - Manufacturing TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
- Fill in data into our time attandance system and using it to maintain our processes accurate;
- Work on Administrative projects and tasks in order to support the HR Administration functions;
- Writing and Preparing Reports, Documents and Spreadsheets;
- Assist with month-end administration reports;
- Actively supports the improvement process for the Administration activities.
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor program;
- Availability for part-time work schedule;
- Fluency or very good knowledge of English;
- Highly organized with attention to details;
- Strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word;
- Positive, self-motivated individual with high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn;
- Highly organized with critical attention to details.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to grow and gain experience in a multinational company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.