Student for HR Administration - Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Student for HR Administration - Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
- Fill in data into our time attandance system and using it to maintain our processes accurate;
- Work on Administrative projects and tasks in order to support the HR Administration functions;
- Writing and Preparing Reports, Documents and Spreadsheets;
- Assist with month-end administration reports;
- Actively supports the improvement process for the Administration activities.
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor program;
- Availability for part-time work schedule;
- Fluency or very good knowledge of English;
- Highly organized with attention to details;
- Strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word;
- Positive, self-motivated individual with high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn;
- Highly organized with critical attention to details.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to grow and gain experience in a multinational company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.