Professional Interpreters/Translators - Hungarian to English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Grupo Noa International active
View all jobs Professional Interpreters/Translators - Hungarian to English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Pharmacy - Health active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
In business since 2007, Grupo Noa International is a global virtual call center providing high reliability, low cost international direct response service. With clients ranging from start-ups to multinational corporations, we have calibrated our processes to lower our client’s costs and be productive as soon as we are engaged.Requirements
Needs to hire 5 Freelancers
We are looking for a number of experienced Interpreters to do Live video Translations for Hungarian Language in the Medical or Legal Fields. Please send your "Skype id" together with your resume.
Contractor requirements: We are looking for a contractor who:
1. Is available for 6-8 hours per day.
2. Has worked as Interpreter or doing live translations.
3. Languages we are looking to translate are: Hungarian to English - English to Hungarian
5. Internet connection of 3Mb on Download and no less than 1.5Mb on Upload speed. It cannot be wireless nor through a data card. You can test these requirements running a simple test at speedtest.net
6. Windows environment: We work with a windows based programs so we do require for you to have a computer that runs on Windows7 or Windows 10.
7. Headset: This headset can be simple but it must connect to your computer via USB. This is to ensure proper phone behavior and call quality.
8. Video is a must, all live interpretations will be done with Video calls, must have solid background to ensure that the viewers see a professional environment. Must be wearing business attire during all video calls.
Do video and audio live translations for remote clients by using a specialized online platform.
How to apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. The language level that you have (should be 90% or above)
2. Your experience being an Interpreter
3. Your schedule availability
About the company:
We are a customer service call center with headquarters in California, US and San Jose, Costa Rica. We have been operating independently since 2007 and have successfully contracted remotely for over six years now.