Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
• Excellent understanding of Java 1.6 – 1.7, Oracle Database
• Tools: SVN, Eclipse or IntelliJ, Maven, Oracle SQL Developer, TortoiseSVN, Jira, Jenkins
• Experience with Spring and JPA / Hibernate is a requirement
• Experience with PL/SQL will be a very big plus
• Experience with batch jobs and front-end development (AngularJS, JS Framework) is appreciated.
• Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
• Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and really keen to develop his tech skills
• Understanding of detailed functional specifications.
• Participate in the translation into technical specifications.
• Participate in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development and unit tests.
• Appropriating the operating rules of the development environment.
• Code/set-up and document what is produced.
• Comply with the standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation).
• Perform a reporting activity (Daily Scrum) on the product or integrated component.
• Working with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies (Scrumban)
• Define the unit test cases for the product component.
• Ensure compliance with technical specifications.
• Conduct performance tests.
• Contribute to the 3rd level support, this includes: monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting
• Recognition of professional value: career plan that we build together
• Professional work environment
• Premium Plus health package
• Insurance of training on latest technologies and project management as well as financial support for certifications
• International projects for companies in FORTUNE 500