Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN KEPLER - IT DIVISION active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Group, a worldwide leader in engineering & technology consulting, has a strong commitment to invest in Romania. Its employees have the skills and capabilities to cover the whole development cycle and to offer a wide choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete projects outsourcing.
ALTEN Group has reached 1000 consultants in Romania that work on ambitious projects from offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu, Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Craiova, Pitesti.
ALTEN Romania comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER, working as an agile organization.
ALTEN KEPLER division serves clients both locally and internationally from the fields of telecommunications, banking, automotive, aeronautics, insurances, the pharmaceutical industry and retail.
• Excellent understanding of Java 1.6 – 1.7, Oracle Database
• Tools: SVN, Eclipse or IntelliJ, Maven, Oracle SQL Developer, TortoiseSVN, Jira, Jenkins
• Experience with Spring and JPA / Hibernate is a requirement
• Experience with PL/SQL will be a very big plus
• Experience with batch jobs and front-end development (AngularJS, JS Framework) is appreciated.
• Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
• Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and really keen to develop his tech skills
• Understanding of detailed functional specifications.
• Participate in the translation into technical specifications.
• Participate in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development and unit tests.
• Appropriating the operating rules of the development environment.
• Code/set-up and document what is produced.
• Comply with the standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation).
• Perform a reporting activity (Daily Scrum) on the product or integrated component.
• Working with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies (Scrumban)
• Define the unit test cases for the product component.
• Ensure compliance with technical specifications.
• Conduct performance tests.
• Contribute to the 3rd level support, this includes: monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting
• Recognition of professional value: career plan that we build together
• Professional work environment
• Premium Plus health package
• Insurance of training on latest technologies and project management as well as financial support for certifications
• International projects for companies in FORTUNE 500