On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth's resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
Skills you need in order to perform the job:
• University degree in Economics, Accounting or similar (Excel mandatory)
• Good communication skills
• Strong problem solving and an ability to think creatively and generate solutions.
• Manage the timely month-end close and provide accurate management submissions in line with the month-end reporting timetable; Maintaining financial systems, policies and practices which ensure that the financial reporting meets the need of management;
• Prepare monthly result per type of products and sales/channels;
• Provide support for the Category Business Partner in preparing the Annual Business Plan and Monthly Financial Forecast;
• Ad hoc analysis (product cost; supply chain, innovation business cases, etc)