Senior QA Automation
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cteam active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior QA Automation active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Cteam Human Capital este una dintre companiile reputate in piata de resurse umane si livreaza servicii de consultanta HR (studii salariale, compensatii & beneficii, etc.), recrutare si selectie, administrare de personal, coaching, training, teambuilding, atat in Romania, cat si pe pietele din Europa unde este prezenta.
Din 2016, Cteam Human Capital face parte din grupul international de companii Cteam, cu birouri in Bulgaria, Bosnia-Hertegovina, Cehia, Croatia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Slovacia.
The ideal candidate should have
• Prior experience as Quality Assurance Tester;
• Experience with scripting for test automation (UFT/QTP/Others);
• Knowledge of programming languages (JAVA/.NET/SQL) - basic level;
• Knowledge of scripting languages is a plus;
• Experience in testing web based applications and web services;
• Experience with Microsoft technologies is a plus;
• Experience with change management and defect tracking tools;
• Strong experience in software development processes, models, lifecycles and methodologies, with particular emphasis on Agile methodology
• Experience with application development and multi-platform architectures
• Advanced English skills (in writing and verbally);
• Abstract thinking;
• Analytical and problem solving skills;
• Attention to details and ability to organize work;
• Communication skills (in writing and verbally);
• Customer orientation;
• Flexibility in proceedings;
• University degree (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or similar);
• At least 5 years’ experience in software development or quality assurance; references for successful projects.
• Coordinate a quality assurance guild formed by QA Engineers from different agile teams
• Understand the business requirements, functional analysis and change tasks;
• Provide feedback and propose improvements for user experience designs;
• Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process;
• Participate in the development of a continuous integration and continuous delivery process (from defining automation strategy, to planning and creation, through final implementation);
• Define test plan, test approach and coordinate all testing phases of the project;
• Create and execute (manual or automated) sanity and functional/non-functional tests (performance, security, different access means/channels);
• Update and maintain the integration (regression) test plan as defined and/or updated during testing new test cases identified;
• Report, record, escalate if needed and trace all discovered errors/bugs;
• Provide support for production (3rd line) and UAT incidents;
• Execute maintenance tasks for development environments;
• Provide necessary documentation for application lifecycle.