Manager Audit IND
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EY Romania active
View all jobs Manager Audit IND active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Our Assurance Services Department is growing and we need a manager Audit IND. By becoming a part of EY, you will join a fast growing and dynamically developing department that is one of the key players in the Romanian market.
As manager in Assurance, you will stay abreast of general business and economic developments in different industry sectors in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader, specifically: financial services, energy and utilities, oil and gas, industrial products, retail and consumer products, real estate, etc.
You will have the opportunity to grow within EY pyramid structure, attending training sessions and getting more and more involved in the Financial Services Industry.
Your key responsibilities
- Understands and explains to staff the objectives of an audit engagement and the staff’s role in the audit process.
- Develops the Audit Approach Plan and prepares detailed audit programs for tests of controls and substantive procedures for significant accounts.
- Executes audit procedures, such as understanding and evaluating significant sources of information, testing controls, and performing substantive procedures in moderately complex, judgmental and/or specialized areas.
- Drafts financial statements and footnote disclosures in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Analyses evidence, reaches conclusions, identifies issues, and proposes strategies for moderately complex issues, as well as makes decisions related to less complex issues related to the audit procedures that they and the staff assisting them execute.
- Prepares memoranda and other working papers, letters, and correspondence (e.g. Audit Planning Memorandum, Audit Approach Plan, management letter, and correspondence with the client).
- Directs the daily progress of fieldwork by managing the performance of staff, informing supervisors of engagement status, identifying areas/gathering information for value-added billings, and challenging current procedures to improve audit effectiveness and efficiency.
Skills and attributes for success
- Knowledge of English at intermediate level or above
- Confidence in PC use (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- GAM/GAMx expertise
- IFRS knowledge
To qualify for the role you must be
- University graduate in accounting, finance or banking
- Ability to manage multiple audit teams
- At least four year experience working as an auditor for a public accounting firm or two years as audit manager
- Fluent in English
What we look for
We are looking for a new team member prepared to begin working in a friendly team from February 2018, who has a feeling for and an interest in audit and business. If you wish a career in an international company, with high focus on development and innovation, this vacancy is for you.
What working at EY offers
We don’t want to brag, but …
We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
Our motto is above everyone so we obviously have the best view over whole Bucharest.
We highly promote smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from Starbucks where you enjoy your EY employer discounts on delicious Grande, sugar-free, non-fat, vanilla soy, double shot, decaf, no foam, extra hot, peppermint white chocolate mocha with light whip and extra syrup.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. We offer professional trainings, support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around, and thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.