Senior Software Developer
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Full-Stack Software Developer to join our Advisory practice, which is a leading provider of services to financial industry and large corporate clients of all industries.
We’re currently looking for capable, motivated professionals with 3-5 years of experience, to join the Advisory team as Full-Stack Software Developer. The job entails developing software platforms which integrate multiple data sources and automation solutions, to be used both internally, and by our clients.
Your key responsibilities
Being part of our team you will:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Develop and integrate data storage solutions and third-party API solutions
- Implement real-time processing algorithms for large volumes of data
- Design and implement a responsive, secure, web-based, user friendly interface for our solutions
- Closely work with Solution Architects to identify best approaches for implementation
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Closely follow development standards and help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Work closely with colleagues from other departments, in areas such as risk management, business optimization and customer intelligence, to derive additional insights from client available data
- Support transformation processes towards a data centric culture
- Develop new application features and customizations, based on user feedback
To do that, you will use clients’ in-house data as well as appropriate external data-sources.
Your portfolio of skills should cover a wide range of software development skills, covering both backend and frontend, with a particular focus on fast, secure data processing.
Skills and attributes for success
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer science or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To qualify for the role you must have 3+ years of relevant professional experience, with solid exposure to software development projects, and particular focus on
- C# and/or Visual Basic.Net, in particular ASP.Net MVC, WPF and WCF
- MVC and MVVM development patterns
- Microsoft IIS configuration
- Microsoft SQL Server configuration and administration
- T-SQL work experience
- ORM solutions, such as Entity Framework and/or NHibernate
- Data Security recommended practices know-how
- AngularJS usage in business oriented solutions
Ideally, but not mandatory, you’d have
- Experience in User Experience design
- Practical development experience with TensorFlow or similar solutions
- Programming experience in multiple languages/tools/frameworks within the Big Data world (Python, Hadoop, MongoDB, Neo4j, Spark, Hive, Hbase, Cassandra, etc.)
- Programming experience with other languages and frameworks within the Web-oriented world, such as PHP (CodeIgniter, Symphony), Java, MySQL, etc.
- Familiarity with modern visualization tools (Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire, or PowerBI)
- Work experience with Microsoft TFS and/or Git
- Practical experience with Linux-based CLIs – RHEL/CentOS
- Experience working in a cloud environment – Microsoft Azure
What we look for
We are looking for a new team member prepared to begin working in a friendly team from February 2018, who has a feeling for software development and an interest in business. If you dream of a career in an international company, with high focus on development and innovation, this vacancy is for you.
What working at EY offers
We don’t want to brag, but …
We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
Our motto is above everyone so we obviously have the best view over whole Bucharest.
We do not only provide smartphones, but also smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from home or Starbucks where you enjoy your EY employer discounts on delicious Grande, sugar-free, non-fat, vanilla soy, double shot, decaf, no foam, extra hot, peppermint white chocolate mocha with light whip and extra syrup.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. We offer professional trainings, support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around, and thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.