Country sales representative for Romania
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Talentor Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Country sales representative for Romania active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Talentor Romania is the local branch of an international Human Resource solution provider and it's currently recruiting for the following role.Cerinte
- Passion for fitness;
- Experience in sales field, preferably in FMCG sector;
- Familiarity with business-to-business engagement;
- Ability to act as spokesperson/educator at consumer and trade events;
- Proven ability to communicate information and ideas to others in an understandable manner;
- Reliable, enthusiastic, outgoing, trustworthy, professional, ethical;
- Willingness to travel more than 50% of time;
- Hungarian or English knowledge is a must to be able to communicate with the sales team and manager in Budapest.
One of Europe’s leading dietary supplement brands is sourcing for a passionate, sports nutrition minded individuals Brand Ambassador who will:
- Engage, promote and educate consumers for a reputable, sports nutrition brand;
- Deliver brand presentations to fitness networks in a professional and effective manner;
- Contributes to the development of business / market segment strategic marketing plan through ongoing assessment of and providing feedback on product competitiveness and industry trends and analysis;
- Oversee campaign implementation and optimization – serve as central hub for all national communication among departments;
- Develop new prospects and maintain strong customer relationships;
- Organise promotional events to a targeted customer base and ensure a positive brand experience;
- Be the expert voice: educate consumers, promote the brand, and encourage trial of product. Deliver the brand’s story to consumers;
- Assist the product line in the development of strategies based on providing feedback on market conditions and product benefits and value to the customer;
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of company activities and industry trends;
- Participate and engage monthly to training held at company’s HQ;
- Work closely with distributor network to pass on any distributor orders to them.