Commercial Project Controlling
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Siemens Corporate Technology active.
Vezi toate job-urile Commercial Project Controlling active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
We are supporting you to grow professionally and personally, to achieve your goals and to develop your individual career.
Find a new opportunity to contribute with your abilities and ideas and to uncover your potential.
We are looking forward to working with you within Siemens!
Commercial Project Controlling activities including:
- To follow-up of projects
- To obtain and archive purchase orders for projects
- To invoice according to project milestones
- To document the actions taken
- To prepare project status reports
- To control key figures (expected/actual costs; expected/actual cost charging) and deviation analysis
- To proactively communicate with technical & admin department heads on commercial issues
- To prepare and present project data for financial audit purposes
- To support commercial colleagues in testing activities for Corporate Technology project specific tools
German language (minimum level B2) written and verbal
- Someone with good knowledge of financial, economical and commercial topics
- Someone who has up to 2 years working experience and has bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, accounting or business administration
- Somebody who is good with numbers and figures and knows MS Office Applications, mainly focused on Excel
- Fluent English language skills, written and verbal
- SAP knowledge will be an advantage
- Someone with strong personal commitment and sense of responsibility
- A person with analytical skills combined with proactive and hands-on qualities and great communication skills
- Someone who is flexible and sometimes show the ability to work under pressure
- Someone capable to work within a team and with continuous strive to develop
We’re Siemens. A collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us. Let’s shape the future together.Join us