This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active
View all jobs Support Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
You will support the users of the Investment Banking Division for the activity of general forex trading. Your user base is mostly in London and Paris, but also in EMEA and consists mainly of Front Office agents and Middle Office agents. You will work on functional issues impacting the pricing and booking of transactions and be exposed to risk and P&L issues as well.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Main responsibility will be to support FX users on our Cross Asset platform: traders, sales and middle office;
- Incident management raised by the users up to their resolution;
- Analyze the incidents thoroughly (technical & functional aspect);
- Escalate the incidents to appropriate development team (support level 3) when required. Liaise with relevant IT teams regarding new functional and technical enhancements;
- Technical and applicative monitoring of the platform;
- User training : Ensure knowledge of users is up to date on the applications;
- Provide thorough and clear analyses to unblock, assist and accompany the business on functional IT topics and issues;
- Ensure the continuity of the business by a strong relationship with the local development team, the helpdesk-support team, the infrastructure teams, and the other PRD teams in the world;
- Make available the knowledge of the local activity by promoting and updating specific documentation;
- Identify improvement axis and lead/propose transformation of existing processes both for the business or our production services activities.
A little about you:
- Graduate from University degrees and Engineers, with an exposure to Finance, you ideally have a functional knowledge in finance and global markets, more precisely on Forex activities;
- 2-3 years experience of support in a financial environment, ideally supporting general FX trading;
- Experience in similar domain or involving client contact will be considered
- English: fluent; French is a plus
- You have an understanding of Unix & Linux, Windows, SQL (Oracle);
- Knowledge of C#, Tibco and Network are a plus.
We also value:
- good analytical skills and ability to summarize key messages;
- good communication skills, adaptability and self control;
- client-driven approach & Service oriented;
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.sgebs.com/career