This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Baker Tilly active
View all jobs Senior auditor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Baker Tilly is a leading firm of Auditors, Accountants, Tax Consultants and Lawyers, which offers services of the highest standards to more than 3000 businesses operating both nationally and internationally.
We can meet the demands of our clients, always paying the highest attention to the quality of our services because it is well know that SERVICE IS OUR SUCCESS.
Successful candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3 years of senior level experience in providing financial audit services
- Bachelor and/or Master degree or an equivalent qualification in Risk Management, Audit, Management Accounting, Financial Services, Business Administration or Economics
- ACCA/ACA member or minimum F papers passed
- Good Financial Statement analysis skills
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Market and business awareness
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills (Romanian and English are mandatory)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexibility in relation to travelling
- CAFR membership will be considered a plus
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk
- Supervises junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
- Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards
- Organizes personal effort along with those of junior auditors to be risk-based, productive, and efficient at all times
- Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression
- Performs other related duties as assigned.