Commercial Merchandising Trainee
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Cargill active
View all jobs Commercial Merchandising Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Agriculture active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
You will join our team with an full time employment contract and you will have the opportunity to build your foundational commercial knowledge through a broad and deep professional training during two years.
The PLAN is that, after this 24 month in Cargill’s Agricultural Supply Chain enterprise, you can step on a career path in commercial job family which can involve Merchants, Senior Merchants and Merchandising Managers.
Meet Cristina, a successful CMT in our team: http://www.cargill.ro/ro/cariere/meet-our-people/index.jsp
If this is fits with your plans, we will offer you in addition:
- An exciting learning curve for the best Merchandising Trainees within one of the best business “schools” recognized by the industry.
- A dynamic and fast changing business environment where employees are encouraged to voice their opinion, make decisions, collaborate with trading commodity desks, build hands-on experience, and pursue international careers;
- Cargill’s Agricultural Supply Chain enterprise is highly diversified, which means direct and indirect access and exposure to an array of markets, commodities and regions. We seek and encourage diversity of thought, courage and conviction.
We are looking for candidates that are passionate about the agricultural sector and commodities trading and have:
- University degree, preferred major - marketing, finance, economics
- Up to 3 years of prior internship/work experience
- Business fluency in English. Any other language a strong plus
- Computer literate (Excel)
- Life-learner who seek the challenging, diverse, broad and deep experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player
- Willingness to travel and relocate.
- Managing ambiguity: adaptable, see opportunity in change, conceptual strength
- Risk appetite: composed, resilient, risk analysis, right sizing
- Drive to win: self-starter, ambitious, relentless determination
- Effective communication: compelling and authentic communicator, broad perspective, relationship builder
- Strong analytical skills: quantitative mind, challenging, inquisitive
- Business acumen: commercial mindset, macro-economics, political trends, long-term planning
- Making decisions and execution: confident, integrity, courageous, hold self and others accountable
Does our offer match your career interests? Do you meet our requirements?
Then make sure we have your profile!
Please apply at: https://www.hipo.ro/locuri-de-munca/redirectAnuntExtern/86478
Application periods: 16th of April 2018 – 14th of May 2018
The recruitment process typically involves an online assessment and interviews. Only suitable applicants will be invited for an interview and they will receive additional information about the next steps.