Junior Product Strategist - Regulatory Compliance
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
- Junior-to-mid range role in terms of experience
- Some know-how in reg compliance ( if possible knowledge in one key lines of business of Finastra)
- Self-starter (ability to deliver with limited supervision and micromanagement)
- Computer literate; comfortable in using applications in a business environment
- Fluent English
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong social skills, able to work effectively with diverse stakeholders
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- In charge of the daily regulatory monitoring
- Assistance to establish more standardised processes to inform the right stakeholders
- Support of the reg impact assessment on different Finastra solutions
- Working internally with all related teams within Finastra to ensure that deliveries fully conform to expectations
- Ensure that the deliverables meet the defined and expected standards of quality