Operations Manager (Network Operations Center)
- Be responsible for the successful O&M of the Managed Service project;
- Be responsible for End to End service operation;
- Be responsible for the result and quality of service;
- Be responsible for interface with inside/outside audit;
- Be responsible for crisis management (ex: Major Incident);
- Monitoring and tracking of the IT portfolio services delivered;
- Generate operation weekly/monthly report;
- Managing customer communication and customer satisfaction;
- Managing service continual improvement and create revenue through improvement;
- Managing end to end service operation process and be responsible for the result;
- Managing operation security and compliance;
- Managing partner/vendor relationship.
- 10+ years of experience in IT service management
Knowledge & Skills
- ITIL EXPERT certified;
- Good knowledge and skills in public/private cloud operation, familiar with mainstream
cloud products (Vshpere/FusionSphere etc);
- Basic knowledge in NB-IoT products and solutions.
- Good communications skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Good problem solving skills.
- Able to communicate in English effectively both verbally and orally;
- Multi-language speaker (French/ German/ Chinese etc.) is preferred.
We can offer you:
- Motivational salary package;
- Good learning environment;
- Great amount of team work and trainings;
- Opportunity to contribute to the knowledge base and be part of our growing team;
- Young and motivated team that wants to grow constantly;
- Be able to grow with company that’s in a Fortune Global 500 company.