Project Controlling Analyst
Philip Morris Romania is an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc.
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI's products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2015, the company held an estimated 15.6% share of the estimated total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.7% excluding the People's Republic of China and the U.S. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
- University degree in Economics/Accounting;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- Good understanding of IFRS/US GAAP accounting principles;
- Advanced knowledge of English and Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PPT);
- Experience in working with SAP/other ERP;
- Controlling and analyzing investment spending from a financial and business point of view in order to ensure effective budget management and correct accounting treatment;
- Ensuring the correct execution of the appropriate financial and administrative procedures, including creating and maintaining appropriate documentation to justify all budget releases, budget transfers and other funds movements linked to the Investments Project;
- Ensure proper systems setup is in place to comply with statutory and US GAAP accounting principles and internal procedures;
- Prepare and distribute detailed Project actual vs. budget spending reports to the relevant Budget Line Responsible and Project Management in order to provide a tool for effective budget control and monitoring;
- Forecast, report and analyze cash flow/balance sheet/income statement impacts that are due to the Investments Project;
- Location: Otopeni;