Social Media Consultant with German/Portuguese
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Randstad Romania SRL active
View all jobs Social Media Consultant with German/Portuguese active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Tourism active on Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
• Graduate in any discipline with good academic profile – not a must
• High level of and proven experience in both Written & Spoken English Language - Mandatory
• High level of and proven experience in both Written & Spoken German/Portuguese Language - Mandatory
• Travel Industry knowledge/background – Desirable
• 1-2 years’ experience in customer service
• Good understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Whatsapp etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS:
• Customer focus
• Drive for results
• Eye for detail
• Adaptability to change
• Analytical ability
• Strong personality
Availability to work in shifts, including night shifts in required.
Availability to start the activity at 15th of January 2018.
The SMC delivers a customer care service via Salesforce according to our client’s standards (European leading airline company). The goal is to meet the Service Level Agreement as agreed with the client and maintaining high level of quality. The task is to manage customer care activities via Social Media platforms to deliver a complete service to the customers.Other info
We will offer you a good salary package, with fixed part and benefits, depending on the language you know.