Credit Controller (Collections Department - English)
Mood Media is the global leader in elevating customer experiences. Through the right combination of sight, sound, scent, systems and social mobile technologies, Mood’s solutions reach more than 150 million consumers a day.
With more than 500,000 active client locations around the globe, they consult and serve more than 850 businesses of all sizes and market sectors, from the world’s most recognized retailers and hotels to quick-service restaurants and thousands of small businesses.
• Minimum of 2 - 5 years' experience in commercial collections.
• Hours worked: 3:30 pm EEST - 12:00 midnight EEST.
• Advanced English speaking skills.Ability to communicate quickly back and forth with clients.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.organizational skills.and the ability to prioritize and multi-task required.
• Strong ability to effectively collect, while maintaining good customer relationships necessary with current customers.
• Ability to effectively manage time and handle high volume.
• Excellent computer skills including the ability to learn new computer software quickly.
• Intermediate level of Excel.
• Previous experience with Oracle a plus.
• Must be detail oriented and have strong analytical skills.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Expedite timely payment via phone, e-mail or collection letters, while meeting required daily quotas.
• Must be able to produce a minimum of outbound calls of 40 per day.
• Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot through client issues.
• Strong decision making skills.
• Must enter detailed notes into our ERP system.
• Respond to client inquiries regarding past due accounts, research and or provide account information to the client as necessary.
• Maintain an account base through telephone contact or written correspondence.
• Provide invoice copies and or statements to clients.
• Perform reconciliation of misapplied payments to client.
• Maintain accounts receivable past due balances at or below an acceptable level deemed by the Administration Manager.
• Communicate internally with various departments to answer questions or discrepancies that clients may have.
• Must be able to speak to account on your aging to the Credit Control Supervisor.
• Resolve customer disputes, negotiate repayment plans and perform detailed account reconciliations.
• Refer delinquent accounts to third-party collections.
• Other duties as required by management.
Mood Media expectations for Credit Control Agent:
• Fluent in English and easy to understand.
• Ability to multi-task and think critically.
• Ability to disprove dispute with client without passing to a Superior.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Strong Decision making skills.
• Use research skills to find additional client contact information.
• Must be able to manage their time appropriately and re-prioritize when focus changes.
• Obtain payment from client in the form of credit card, bank transfer, check or promise to pay.
• Performance is driven by aging reduction.
• Professional.multicultural.open and friendly working environment
• Opportunity to learn new things and develop communication and technical skills (training provided}
• Flexible work schedule
• Health insurance package
• Motivating salary