Junior Investment Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile APS Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Investment Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Asset Portfolio Servicing Romania is part of the APS Group of companies, headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic.
APS Romania was founded at the end of 2007, rapidly growing into one of the most active investors and managers of the performing and non-performing loans, partner of the strongest financial and non-financial companies in Romania.
• No relevant experience for Junior Support/ up to 1 year for Junior Investment Analyst relevant experience in working with advanced excel, investment concepts and financial work-streams;
• Personal character - assertive, solution provider, self organized, long term self learner, high achiever;
• Career character - good interpersonal and communication skills, team worker, multi tasker;
• Fluent professional English both written and oral and excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Striving to achieve excellent analytical, finance and presentation skills.
• Involvement in the regional transactions (acquisitions of the NPL portfolios and/or entities with NPLs on balance sheet, or other similar investment opportunities) from origination to financial closing;
• Support the analysis work, from data analysis to valuation and through the life of the transaction, together with the Investment team;
• Support with the local analysis team and the valuation team on the creation of the financial models related to investment opportunities;
• Support the transaction processes;
• Prepare the supporting material for investment decisions and participate in the process;
Team coverage of the South Eastern markets cluster: Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Hungary, Greece, Cyprus and other markets.