This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NOBEL active
View all jobs Visual Designer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
Nobel’s history of expansion and profitable growth as a technology company covers the last 20 years and we are well positioned for future success as well. Our products and services include: online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide, distribution of physical phone cards in North America and Romania, superior carrier services worldwide, innovative call center solutions, international money transfer services, food delivery and more. As an Employer, Nobel was awarded 4th best company to work for in Romania and was listed in the Top Employers 2017 ranking (sources www.zf.ro , www.undelucram.ro) .
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Check us online on:
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in the field;
• Have a passion for design, user experience, customer service and mobile;
• Strong understanding of modern web practices to create an efficient user-experience;
• Mastery of color, layout and typography;
• An eye for detail and a proven track record producing consistent clean icons, graphics, and layouts for web and applications;
• Proficient use of tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.);
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to express clearly ideas, to all stakeholders;
• Excellent spoken and written English skills.
Execute all visual Web & mobile design stages from concept to final hand-off to development;
• Develop simple, clean, and appealing front-end, both for mobile and web platforms;
• Present designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders;
• Produce sketches, wireframes, navigation models, highly-polished look and feel drawings, illustrations, diagrams, etc. in a iterative environment;
• Work collaboratively with product and development teams;
• Participate in planning, estimating and scheduling activities;
• Perform usability testing and user research to make sure design decisions fit the purpose
• Comfortable with multiple design disciplines, web and mobile applications, UX and marketing material.