This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NOBEL active
View all jobs Visual Designer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
Nobel Romania S.R.L., part of the same Nobel group as Nobel LTD. which was founded in 1998, is one of the global leaders in carrier and VoIP telecommunications. The company has a history of expansion and profitable growth on a period of over 19 years and is well positioned for future success. Our main business divisions offer services for consumers, covering both web and mobile solutions, for distribution partners, as well as for the largest telecom companies in the world. Plans for the future include both developing the already established sectors, as well as delving into new areas of business pioneering.
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Check us online on:
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in the field;
• Have a passion for design, user experience, customer service and mobile;
• Strong understanding of modern web practices to create an efficient user-experience;
• Mastery of color, layout and typography;
• An eye for detail and a proven track record producing consistent clean icons, graphics, and layouts for web and applications;
• Proficient use of tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.);
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to express clearly ideas, to all stakeholders;
• Excellent spoken and written English skills.
Execute all visual Web & mobile design stages from concept to final hand-off to development;
• Develop simple, clean, and appealing front-end, both for mobile and web platforms;
• Present designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders;
• Produce sketches, wireframes, navigation models, highly-polished look and feel drawings, illustrations, diagrams, etc. in a iterative environment;
• Work collaboratively with product and development teams;
• Participate in planning, estimating and scheduling activities;
• Perform usability testing and user research to make sure design decisions fit the purpose
• Comfortable with multiple design disciplines, web and mobile applications, UX and marketing material.