International Project Manager
GfK is the trusted source of relevant market and consumer information that enables its clients to make smarter decisions.
More than 13,000 market research experts combine their passion with GfK’s long-standing data science experience. This allows GfK to deliver vital global insights matched with local market intelligence from more than 100 countries.
By using innovative technologies and data sciences, GfK turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge and enrich consumers’ experiences and choices.
You should have:
• University degree.
• Focus in management, marketing, sociology, psychology.
• Ability to work in a multicultural business environment and develop solid working relationships with colleagues from many different countries and cultures.
• Adaptability and flexibility.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, stressful environment to meet all deadlines utilizing effective prioritization and time; management skills. A flexible schedule may be required to accommodate project requirements in multiple time zones.
• Effective communication and decision making skills.
• Analytical, detail-oriented with strong problem solving skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
… ‘cause you’ll:
• Review international research proposals for all methodologies and assist in working with operations groups to generate operational plans, bids and costs that reflect the work required to meet project objectives.
• Contact field services in appropriate global markets to obtain the most cost effective price and highest quality work for international studies.
• Centralize and manage all translation work to align with company quality standards and project budgets.
• Participate in project kickoff meetings for all assigned studies to ensure the all involved parties understand timelines, responsibilities and study specifications.
• Support research project teams by leveraging relationships with overseas suppliers to facilitate communications, trouble-shooting and issue resolution.
• Coordinate operational aspects of projects including translations, programming, testing, fieldwork, coding, data delivery.
• Provide basic-level technical and operational expertise to business sectors on international operations processes and capabilities.
• Partner with research and operations staff to address issues and/or make recommendations to improve performance on international research studies. Involve direct manager in resolution of complex issues.
• Perform administrative tasks including maintaining timely and accurate project documentation and time sheets.